The friendly & fully automatic B1 laminating machine
Main reasons to choose a TAULER PrintLamB1S-H:
- Because it has the best feeder head in the world (Heidelberg)
- Because it incorporates the TAULER_OIL system that improves lamination and reduces energy consumption
- Because its quick adjustment of the film with the machine running
- Because it incorporates the TAULER_SHAFT SYSTEM that facilitates the quick change of film
- For its intuitive touch screen.
- Because it incorporates a REVERSE MODE to correct possible errors
- Because it incorporates TAULER_GO ON, an automatic starting system
- HEIDELBERG SM74 servo driven feeder head
- Adjustable side bracket.
- Temperature control by sensor.
- Pneumatic pressure roller.
- Easily adjustable decurling system.
- Photocell that stops the machine in case of sheet failure.
- Total control of the machine through a PLC.
- Electronically adjustable speed
- Microperforation cutting system and scissor roller
- Pallet stacker delivery
- Optional: fixed or stacking delivery table
* According to film, external conditions, paper type, thickness and formats.
The image shown and the information reflected in this web & brochure does not establish contractual information. TAULER reserves the right to modify the characteristics of this product without prior notice. TAULER AND PRINTLAM ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TAULER LAMINATING TECH, SL
- Maximum format: 750x1050mm
- Minimum format: 200x250mm
- Maximum mechanical speed*: 2-35 m/min*
- Paper thickness: from 130g/m2 to 450g/m2
- Input/Output stack height: 730mm
- Pressure: Pneumatic
- Electrical power installed: 11 Kw
- Power supply: 400 V three-phase 50 Hz
Weights and dimensions